2022-11-02 - Hultafors group
As Demand Planning Coordinator at Snickers Workwear you will be part of a customer focused Planning & Purchasing Team responsible for providing our retailers with optimal service level to lowest possible cost. We focus on planning and balancing the order flow and stock commitments in line with up-to-date demand information. We work closely with both production and sales to create a transparent, efficient and effective value chain. Our products are produced in both Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a Demand Planning Coordinator with attention to detail, that strive in a fast-pace environment and enjoys working proactively to mitigate risk and maximize service. We like to see that you take own initiative in solving every-day tasks and are not afraid to take support cross-functionally to do so. Data analysis is a big part of the work and we see that you have the competence to transform that data into actions and process improvements.
• In collaboration with the Planning & Purchasing Team take responsibility for delivering a high level of service to both internal and external customers.
• Contribute to a transparent and close dialogue with our sales organizations and other internal stakeholders to refine and follow up the statistical sales forecast.
• Analyze data and provide proposals for actions when it comes to product life cycles, campaign outcomes, inventory levels and phase-in / phase-out of products.
• Coordinate assigned processes to deliver customized offerings to our sales markets.
• Support the Planning & Purchasing Team in maintaining high quality master data that affects the outcome of the planning and purchasing related processes.
• Coordinate and collaborate cross functionally to improve processes and deliver defined results.
• Academic degree in supply chain and/or a few years’ experience from working within planning and/or purchasing.
• Committed to the task and thorough.
• By motivation and own initiative challenge yourself to continuous improvement and develop long-term within the company.
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office and ability to learn new systems and applications.
• A good communicator in English.
• Experience from working in Relex, SAP or similar system is a plus.
Hultafors Group is a great company with a very positive working environment. We all work together as a team to realize our ambitious goals. We care about the well-being of our employees and offer good development opportunities. You can work flexible hours with the possibility to work partly from home. In Mörby we have our own gym and offer Friday group training sessions.
If the role sounds challenging and interesting, please apply by sending your CV. Interviews will be held continuously.
For questions contact Johanna Bergvall Forsberg, Planning & Purchasing Manager Snickers Workwear.
Mobile: +46 76 555 99 91.
Owned by the Swedish investment company AB Latour, the highly acquisitive Hultafors Group provides a rapidly growing portfolio of leading brands that keep driven professional users at the forefront in terms of functionality, safety and overall productivity. Together, the internationally recognized brands form a unique product family for professional users who must be able to rely on their gear. Today our product portfolio consists of a broad range of products within Personal Protection Equipment and Hardware, providing products which create a better day for professional users for more than 130 years. In 2021, the portfolio expanded with the acquisition of Fristads,- Kansas, Scangrip and Telesteps. Hultafors Group has an ambitious growth strategy and has currently 16 different brands, app. 1.800 employees and a turnover of MEUR 550 in 2021. Sustainability is one of our focus areas. We are not satisfied just being a part of the future – we aim to be at the forefront in our business in terms of sustainability. Read more about Hultafors Group: www.hultaforsgroup.com
Deadline – 2022-11-30
Hultafors Group omfatter følgende varemerker:
EMMA Safety Footwear|
Johnson Level & Tool|
Solid Gear Footwear|
Kontakt oss gjerne dersom du ønsker mer informasjon om varemerkene.